Silja Cup Nº3, BALL
Silja Cup for more mature women. Often used by women with heavier periods who have had children.
Silja Cup size 3
Menstrual cup made of medical grade silicone.
- 1 Silja Cup size 3 with BALL
- 1 cotton bag for storage (certified organic cotton)
- 1 Instructions for use in spanish, english, french and german.
Silja Cup is an environmentally friendly alternative to tampons and bandages. The soft silicone cup is inserted into the vagina to collect the menstrual fluid. Silja Cup can be cleaned again and again and can therefore be used for years.
The application is very simple. Fold Silja Cup, insert, empty as needed, rinse and reuse.
Silja Cup is made of medical grade silicone and contains no plasticizers or other harmful ingredients. Silja Cup provides safe protection at day and night for up to 12 hours.
This Silja Cup has a BALL handle
For the selection of the handle you should decide according to your personal preferences.
Women who are a worried to feel the grip should choose the BALL handle or even without a handle. We only recommend Silja Cup without handle for really experienced users.
If you have no previous experience or are worried that Silja Cup might be hard to remove, we recommend choosing the RING handle or the STEM handle.
Additional product information
- 34 ml The volume specified here is the maximum that fits in this model. The actual volume may vary from woman to woman. The menstrual cup usually is positioned with a slight angle within the vagina. In addition, in many women, the cervix points with its tip in the menstrual cup. This reduces the volume.
- 44 mm on the widest spot
- 51 mm without handle
- This size is commonly used:
- * by more mature women, over 30 years of age * by women who mainly use larger tampons * by women who often have heavier periods * by women who have had children * by women who use large tampons and have to change them frequently * by women with weakened pelvic floor muscles
- This size is rarely used:
- * by very young women * by women who have not had children * by women who only use small or regular tampons * by women who almost only ever have lighter periods
- This size may be unsuitable:
- * if you are still a virgin * if your cervix lies very low during menstruation * if you only use the smallest size tampons * if you have a prolapsed uterus